Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for an Accounting Clerk in Mt Laurel, NJ
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Accounting Clerk
Location: Mt Laurel, NJ 08054
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
• Performs varied and administrative tasks involved in checking and verifying files, work and information processed by other Employees
• Ensures reviewed materials are accurate and complete
• Evaluates materials against quality control models to detect irregularities.
• quality assurance role, come in and look through either company documentation, employee files.
• Verify information in the quality of work that they are looking at (ex: account documentation, bank account info collected from customer- reviewing docs to make sure they are filled out correctly etc.)
• Quality assurance/verification/audit experience (1-2 years experience)
• Entry level Microsoft Access and Excel experience
• Attention to detail
• Comfortable with repetitive tasks
Nice to haves:
• Analytics experience
• High School Diploma or GED; Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge
• Research, and understanding to a specific problem or file in order to facilitate resolution
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Entry level Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel knowledge and experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Cheri Rankin by email at email@example.com
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.