Accounting Clerk I
Location: Princeton, New Jersey
Posted: January 26, 2017
Reference ID: 661003345
Adecco has an exciting opportunity available with one of their premier Direct Clients in Princeton, NJ. The Position is 3-6 months' contract opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Job Title: Accounting Clerk I
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Processes high volume invoices, credit memos, travel and expense vouchers, adjustments to vendor database plus various clerical functions.
• Compare travel & expense report to the company policy; process 800 + expense reports per month
• Researches and resolves vendor statements/phone calls of outstanding items and issues related to payments and respond to customer service requests
• Research and assist via the Honoraria system
• Honoraria Task: Validate check runs and ensure payment files are processed, prepare DHL envelopes to mail overseas checks, resolve issues, research payment status
• Manage pay cycle tasks such as ACH, checks, wires, foreign drafts
• Non-PO Task: Process 200 + vouchers per day into People Soft for payment
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must have minimum of high school diploma
• Must have minimum 3 years' Accounts Payable or accounting-related experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to plan and organize effectively and meet deadlines
• Must be detail-oriented and accurate
• Software Skills -Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and accounting software
PeopleSoft (nice-to-have) but will train!
Adecco offers one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Apply now if you are interested in this position. If you have any questions, you may call Minal Kapadia at 609-734-5032 for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled