Overview About Aramark:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the Finish world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description Position Summary:
To pay bills in the accounts payable department. Data entry of invoices and TJVs into payable or TJV system. Essential Functions:
- Processing invoices for payment in the accounts payable department.
- Match up the Purchase Order or Purchase Voucher to the invoice while checking to be sure the amount charged is the same as on the PO or PV. Make sure all items have been received.
- Code invoice properly from the PO or PV.
- Prepare Price Variance Form if needed.
- Input Invoices into the payable system
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Researching payments as needed.
- Input TJV data into TJV system.
- Assist with monthly closing of records.
- Communications with vendors regarding issues with payment, invoices, etc.
- Communications with other Aramark components.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer knowledge
- 10 key calculator
- Customer skills
- Phone skills
- Some accounting knowledge
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Other duties as assigned
Some accounting, Computer Experience and 10 key Equipment Used:
Adding Machine, 10 Key Calculator, CRT, Computer, Photocopier, Printer, Pallet jack, Telephone Travel Requirements: Little or no travel required (less than 10%) Lifting Requirements:
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.