Under supervision, the duties may include: maintaining or posting records in hard copy or automated systems; screening, reviewing, verifying, and coding accounting transaction documents; verifying and examining accounting records. Employees at this level perform repetitive tasks and require the ability to operate a variety of office equipment.
- Review vouchers, requisitions, purchase orders, and other routine transaction documents for completeness and accuracy. This examination requires a variety of approaches due to the numerous accounts or forms.
- Codes documents by referring to lists, manuals, or other reference sources.
- Verifies information by tracing transaction, comparing original document, and searching in supporting files.
- Enter, store, and retrieve information in established manual or automated record storage systems.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.