Come join Intuit's Corporate Accounting and Reporting organization as an Accounting Intern. We are looking for looking for accounting students with excellent business & finance acumen and ability to pay attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
This is an accounting role as an intern with the Corporate Accounting and Reporting (CAR) organization. Position is located in San Diego, CA. Position will be responsible for applying generally accepted accounting principles through the performance of projects, while also charged with gaining efficiencies and work product improvements that address financial risk and support business growth.
As an Accounting Intern you will:
- Prepare journals entries and maintain account reconciliations consistent with GAAP and corporate accounting policies to ensure close timelines are met.
- Participate in the month- and quarter- end close process and related responsibilities for the accounting department.
- Able to clearly articulate results, variances and demonstrate an understanding of root cause to management.
- Work closely with business partners on accounting matters relating to business results with guidance from management.
- Take responsibility for high quality execution
- Prepare and maintain reports/schedules for senior management
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Sales Consultant 1 Sales Consultant Intern Sales Consultant Intern Sales Consultant Intern Sales Consultant Intern See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.