For more than 30 years, our Management Development Program has developed the future leaders of the manufacturing side of our business. This program allows you to embark on a personal and professional development experience a classroom can’t offer.
As an Accounting Management Trainee, you’ll be immersed in a highly technical and quality-driven production environment to ensure we have the appropriate materials, inventories and compliance levels to achieve continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence. Through a well-designed rotation of our various factory functions, you’ll learn our operations, how they apply to accounting and how accounting interacts with other factory functions, such as production, engineering, quality assurance, supply chain, finance and human resources. Collaborating with your accounting mentor is essential to this role, as they will help you leverage your new business knowledge to execute and enhance the factory’s inventory and audit processes.
Following the program, you’ll have the opportunity to continue your leadership and functional development as an Accounting Assistant at one of our 20 production facilities that are spread across the U.S.
We’re a global organization known widely as a ‘Best Place to Work’. Our culture continuously dares us to stand taller and ask “what’s next?” Are you up to the dare?
* Military veterans, we are proud of ourmilitary veteran associates and do consider military experience. Havingobtained E-4 level or above is preferred for this role, but is not required.Please apply for full consideration.
• Produce accurate and timely departmental training reports
• Develop a working knowledge of our Inventory Control computer systems
• Participate in periodic inventories of raw materials and finished goods
• Perform month-end closing functions and analysis letters
• Participate in management meetings and functions
• Conduct audits or compliance testing of internal controls
Perform all other duties as assigned
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or expected to attain by June 2017
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic. Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
*PLUSES: Military experience; prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B, OPT, visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States now and in the future.
Davenport, IA; Crete, NE ; Bloomfield, MO
We aim to make discoveries that better the lives of pets everywhere through the highest-quality production of pet food, snacks and litter. Pets are our passion. Safety is our promise. Progress is our pledge.