Adecco Accounting and Finance is currently assisting a leading Cincinnati, OH mental health and orphanage agency in their search for an Accounting Manager. Ideal candidates possess prior experience in the non-profit sector or within healthcare identifying pertinent financial statements. If you have a strong passion for young adults and have an exceptional accounting aptitude, we encourage you to apply!
Duties related to the Accounting Manager opportunity:
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts
• Making journal entries
• Microsoft office suite expert level
• Sort, Add, Combine, Compare, Formulas
• Reconcile accounts
• Complete county budget forms
• Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities and capital
• Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Special projects as assigned by supervisor
• Will perform controller functions.
Qualifications of the Accounting Manager opportunity:
• Bachelor's degree, plus at least 5 years of experience
• Experience doing analysis
• Microsoft Office experience required
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.