The role is primarily responsible for participating in the financial reporting for National Foodservice including periodic close, execution and testing of SOX controls, financial reconciliations and analysis. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities:
- Perform period, quarterly, and year end close processes ensuring all journal entries are recorded accurately and timely with adequate supporting documentation
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations and resolve any reconciling issues timely
- Perform or assist in control execution or testing for key financial and operational controls
- Prepare and analyze Sales Mix Analysis and verify concentrate, pricing and COGS rates are accurate and any differences are researched
- Perform business analytics
- Identify and implement improvement in controls and efficiency and effectiveness of processes
- Cash flow forecasting
- Build strong business partnerships
- Timely and accurate communication of any business or financial risks or opportunities identified
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. CPA is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in financial accounting or a financial reporting role
- Experience in using enterprise financial systems; SAP preferred
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite. Advanced MS Excel knowledge, i.e., use of VLOOKUP, indexing, logical statements, use of pivot tables.
- A proven ability to work well in a team environment across functions
- Ability to prioritize and function efficiently with tight deadlines
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.