The role of this position, within the Top Strategic Team, is to carry-out customer facing accountabilities related to analysis of cash flow, assessment of customer payment disputes and collection of unpaid invoices. This role focuses on strategic accounts that are high in dollar and volume, and, as such, follows typical business processes requiring frequent interaction to resolve payment disputes and improve terms compliance. Baseline KPIs and SLA goals target DCSO, aging currency, accuracy and timeliness. This position is accountable for meeting all baseline and project goals assigned in the most effective and efficient manner which must be in alignment with departmental objectives that ensure positive business results and the success of PepsiCo.Qualifications/Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- Analytical, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of overall A/R workflow and systems.
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable in regards to adjustments, research, collections, account issues, and customer relationships.
- Experienced in the use of Advanced Microsoft Excel, prefer exposure to RPA and automation tools.
- Knowledge of data sourcing and analysis to identify trends.
- Able to apply critical thinking to problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Adept at collaboration, negotiation and teamwork skills.
- Professional and mature with a high degree of confidence while interacting with the customer and other functions.
Not Eligible for Relocation