- Responsible for supporting period end close of Accounts Receivable (A/R) related accounts, reserves, and activities.
- Prepare and analyze the funding requirements for significant A/R related reserves such as Post Audit, Deduction, and Chargeback.
- Prepare and enter complex AR related journal entries related to ongoing business as well as period end close.
- Develop and provide NAN Control Sr. Leadership with key Gross Revenue reports and perform analysis of results to improve metrics and identify emerging trends..
- Develop forecasts and report to BU finance on the impacts of trade AR and CFS impacted activity.
- Reconcile the Customer Financial Services (CFS) owned balance sheet accounts on a period basis and ensure that reconciling items are resolved timely.
- Ensure compliance with new corporate and/or regulatory pronouncements that impact NAN financials.
- Identify efficiencies within CFS and AR Accounting and implement business process improvements to allow for more efficient preparation and analysis of data.
- Be the lead in working with CFS , PepsiCo Financial Shared Services (PFSS), Supply Chain, Customer Service, Control, and IT to clear all reconciling items and identify solutions to ad hoc issues and requests.
- Provide and develop BU forecast schedules related to CFS impacted P&L activity, including Bad Debt, Absorbed, and Post Audit.
- Help prepare for future implementations of SAP related to A/R, the General Ledger (GL), and Trade Settlement by helping to modify, create, and test schedules and processes as needed.
- Take on special projects and serve as an accounting/finance subject matter expert to the CFS and PFSS organizations.
- Abide by all PepsiCo Code of Conduct, Finance Policies, and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements and work with manager to fulfill all audit requests and testing.
- Must have an undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or MBA is preferred
- 4+ years related work experience required
- SAP experience a plus
- Sound fundamental accounting skills required for account reconciliations and journal entry preparations.
- Ability to evaluate the Balance Sheet and P&L impact of CFS related transactions and activity.
- Strong analytical skills to understand and interpret financial data and prepare forecast schedules.
- Must be proficient in Excel and be able to quickly learn financial systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to articulate accounting issues to the CFS and QTG management.
- Participate in and lead cross function teams to drive solutions and efficiencies.
- Be flexible and adapt to changing conditions and processes.
Not Eligible for Relocation