Overview: We're hiring at Accounting Principals
We are looking for driven , passionate and ambitious individuals to join our organization. At Accounting Principals, you can reach your career ambitions and help industry-leading companies build their organizations. If you aspire to help professionals find their perfect career path, you'll love working here!
Accounting Principals is currently seeking a Business Development Manager
for our Franklin, TN branch
. This position requires an employee to be able to perform all functions necessary to utilize market knowledge and activity to develop and maintain branch accounts through outside sales activity.
Responsibilities: The position's daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Development and maintenance of branch accounts through outside sales activity as well as generating new sales leads
- Develop partnership relationships with prospective clients and build hiring profiles to understand key hiring needs and organizational structure
- New business development through outbound marketing calls and professional networking affiliations
- Strengthen client relationships through 1-2 client lunches per week, 20 on site client visits and phone contact with regular follow-up
- Effectively utilize one day a week to develop bids and proposals, strategize with inside staff and schedule sales activities for the week
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date fact sheets or related documents on all clients and targeted potential clients
- Solicit opportunities to speak before professional organizations and business groups
- Prepare and appropriately documents sales reports for all weekly sales activity, market and competitor information, business and market trends
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
Benefits of this position include:
- 2+ years of related experience in an Accounting and/or Sales environment
- 1 year of employment industry or HR experience is a plus
- Superior communication and customer service skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to manage your own business
- Outstanding problem solving ability
- Microsoft Word and Excel and PC based knowledge
- 4 year Bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Competitive pay and performance-based bonus incentives
- Medical and Dental
- And the ability to work with an awesome team, backed by a great company!!
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.