The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for coordinating sales support activities. Maintains database of sales related information and runs reports on a regular basis.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates various sales support activities to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Coordinates sales support programs, such as lead generation.
- Logs placement activities, leads, contact information, jobs and other sales related information into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Coordinates client invoicing as related to placements and sends introductory client letters to new prospects and coupons to clients at their request.
- Develops, runs and distributes various reports including, but not limited to, business/activity trends, sales, new clients, new placements, and referrals on a weekly, monthly or ad hoc basis.
- Prepares promotional materials for clients, candidates and temporary employees; maintains inventory of materials for distribution.
- Coordinates logistics and sets up meeting spaces for all team meetings, as well as other company events.
- Creates write-ups for email marketing programs and administers social media related activities (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) in addition to running monthly job reports and posting blogs.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years of related administrative/sales support experience. COMPETENCIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detail oriented environment.
- Ability to utilize electronic sales management/Customer Relationship Management systems and tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.