Overview: Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
This position requires an employee to be able to perform all functions necessary to utilize market knowledge and activity to develop business opportunities, increase division revenue, gross margin and net income by successfully developing a cohesive and productive team for sustaining growth and expansion.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
(those functions actually required to perform the position, the removal of which would fundamentally change the job)
- Conduct sales calls as needed.
- Responsible for growth, maintenance, development and profitability of division.
- Assist manager in business plan and budget for branch and responsible for leading staff to reach the financial objectives set.
- Assist manager in developing budget of revenue and spending.
- Responsible for the development (benchmarking progress) and motivation of staff.
- Responsible for identifying, recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, motivating (and terminating-if necessary) staff.
- Increase market share by leading and overseeing advertising, marketing, sales, service and recruiting efforts in branch.
- Develop solutions regarding customer-related issues to ensure client satisfaction.
- Responsible for the business process flow, including recruiting, compliance of I-9, reference checks, and the staff follow-up of associates on assignment.
- Responsible for guiding the targeting, business development process ensuring the appropriate business mix to reach business goals.
- Work with manager on Public Relations effort in the local market.
- Conduct branch audits. (I.e. job order accuracy, lost and canceled job orders, credit check compliance)
- Responsible for client and employee retention.
- Ensure company policies are followed.
- Conduct weekly staff and training meetings as well as periodic business review meetings.
15.Administer staff performance evaluations and salary/incentive reviews.
This list of "Essential Functions" is not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS:
(although not fundamental to the job, these functions are required to be performed periodically or infrequently or may be reassigned)
- Review and authorize payment for vendor bills.
- Interface with Corporate Office.
- Coordinate job/trade shows.
- Delegate as necessary.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing weekly activity, production, sales, branch and operations reports for senior management.
- Formal Education: 4 year College degree in accounting or a business-related field and a CPA or CMA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to function and prioritize in a fast-paced multi-task, team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- 2 years prior experience managing a profit center preferred
- 3 years relevant staffing industry experience.
- Prior successful sales experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Prior successful track record in management and sales.
- Computer literacy.