Overview: Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Executive Recruiter
position requires an employee to be able to perform all functions necessary to utilize market knowledge and activity to develop business opportunities for providing Direct-Hire staffing solutions in accounting and system support areas.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
(those functions actually required to perform the position, the removal of which would fundamentally change the job)
- Responsible for Direct - Hire recruiting.
- Use all "sales tools" in order to conduct sales calls and effectively follows up.
- Screen technical skills, geographic intent and availability of candidates.
- Research and develops recruiting. Maintains a database of key contacts.
- Call candidates on search lists for open job requirements.
- Receive and process resumes from candidates responding to advertisements.
- Document client and applicant contact and activity in the computer database.
- Work with branch personnel to ensure goals are met.
- Follow up with all new clients before starts or within one week of starts.
- Explain terms and conditions.
- Actively participates in a minimum of one professional/community board and is an active member of at least two other associations.
- Brief and de-brief clients and candidates.
This list of "Essential Functions" is not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS:
(although not fundamental to the job, these functions are required to be performed periodically or infrequently or may be reassigned)
- Target business opportunities recognizing change and anticipating needs in the business.
- Solicit opportunities to speak before professional organizations and business groups.
- Complete credit checks on new customers as needed.
- Interface with temp department to develop temp business.
Qualifications: PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Give weekly planner to Managing Director each week.
- Prepare weekly sales reports for all sales activity.
- Meet designated production goals.
- Computer, telephone, fax machine, copier, printer, car
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Related Field
- Familiarity with PS-based systems.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Strong Entrepreneurial spirits (self-starter).
- 2 years experience in Accounting, sales or business environment.
- Relevant employment industry or HR experience helpful
- Knowledge of MS Office a plus.
- Must be flexible and willing to learn.
- Phone sales experience desired (Cold Calling).
- Function and prioritize in a fast-paced, multi-task team environment.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to close deals.
- Work with a sense of confidentiality.
(describe whether exposed to chemicals, indoor or outdoor conditions, confined spaces, heights or other specific work area characteristics) Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled