Overview: The Area Managing Director
job is responsible for u tilizing market knowledge and activity to develop business opportunities, increase the gross margin dollars of 2-3 branch operations by successfully ensuring the maintenance, growth, development and profitability of the branch offices.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for growth, maintenance, development and profitability of 2-3 branches.
- Actively participates in guiding the direction of the region.
- Responsible for the training, coaching, mentoring and development of staff.
- Handles details of new branch openings
- Increases market share by leading and overseeing marketing, sales, service and recruiting efforts in each branch.
- Develops solutions regarding customer-related issues.
- Establishes pay/bill rates and reviews GM%.
- Ensures company policies are followed.
- Conducts staff meetings.
- Recruits, identifies, hires and terminates branch employees when necessary.
- Administers performance evaluations and salary/incentive reviews.
- P+L responsibilities for consolidated area.
- Assists in implementation of new procedures.
- Participates in yearly planning and budget preparation.
- Interfaces with Corporate Office.
- Sells to large accounts
- Measures client satisfaction and retention of accounts (by Branch)
- Conducts training seminars.
- Responsibles for preparing and reviewing weekly activity, production, sales, branch and operations reports for senior management.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Formal Education: 4 year College degree in accounting or a business-related field and a CPA or CMA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to function and prioritize in a fast-paced multi-task, team environment.
- 8 years prior experience in an accounting or business environment including 3 years prior experience managing more than 1 profit center and 2+ years sales experience.
- 5 years relevant direct hire/staffing industry experience.
- Prior successful track record in management and sales.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled