Overview: The National Sales Operations Coordinator is responsible for coordinating account support tasks as needed for large, national accounts with multiple branch footprints including, but not limited to, tracking requisitions and recruitment activity, providing information related to contractual requirements and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), coordinating candidate compliance and related reporting, and serving as a centralized support contact for Managed Service Program (MSP) and Vendor Management Solution (VMS) program management.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tracks and reports on recruiting activity using various recruiting management systems and tools.
- Communicates client-specified SLAs and rules related to recruiting, screening, on-boarding and time/expense processing to supporting branch offices.
- Reviews client contracts and updates for candidate compliance and on-boarding requirements and communicates as appropriate.
- Utilizes existing processes to coordinate and assess candidate compliance as related to background checks, drug tests, education verification, employment history and other requirements.
- Assists with creating new client-specific compliance processes as required.
- Coordinates or launches additional background inquiries through third party vendors as required.
- Participates in quality assurance processes aimed at ensuring high levels of quality, compliance and continuous improvement in sales, account management and account operations.
- Provides documentation required in response to client quality audits.
- Maintains account information repositories, including, but not limited to Service Summaries, reference guides, contracts, rate cards, score cards and other related collateral.
- Assists with account reporting and dashboard maintenance, including ad hoc reporting as requested.
- Assists with client problem resolution and other client satisfaction related activities.
- May assist with creating pricing models for bid related activities, creating case studies or other written materials for sales collateral, and providing litigation support as related to compliance infractions.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi task.
- Working knowledge of COSMOS.
- Must have the ability to communicate with branch management.
- Meet deadlines and have strong follow up skills.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of two (2) years of related business operations experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience. Previous experience in the staffing and human resources solutions industries is highly desirable. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple related work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled