Overview: The NSO Sales Support Coordinator
is responsible for coordinating sales support activities. Maintains database of sales related information and runs reports on a regular basis.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists with Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI), and Proposals including inputting pricing.
- Tracks contracts to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assists with planning meetings and schedules Go Live calls.
- Handles all reporting including weekly activity, weekly sales results and monthly reporting.
- Orders supplies for Delivery Center and sales team.
- Researches client locations for new and prospective clients during the negotiation stages.
- Runs searches in Cosmos to support branch visits and extract target results.
- Inputs data into Cosmos and Salesforce.
- Performs basic research on new prospects: HQ location, review Indeed and career page for potential locations we can support, etc.
- Responds to ad hoc requests to run sales focused reports from VMS tools (e.g., all job orders in last year by location).
- Uses Zoominfo and LinkedIn to extract contacts and their direct contact information for new and historical job orders from VMS tools for marketable accounts.
- Maps client locations to branches within a serviceable radius (e.g., 1 hour for Tampa is 60 miles and serviceable)
- Maintains and updates the National Accounts locations lists based on the updates from the BDMs.
- Completes other administrative tasks as required.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years of related administrative/sales support experience is required. COMPETENCIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships with both local and national team members.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detail oriented environment.
- Ability to utilize electronic sales management/Customer Relationship Management systems and tools (e.g., SalesForce).
- Proficient with LinkedIn, Facebook, Zoominfo, et al.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.