Overview: Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Office Coordinator
role is responsible for supporting branch administrative functions. Responsibilities will include providing quality customer service over the phone and in-person to our associates, candidates and clients, record and file management, administering branch compliance procedures, administering associate payroll, ensuring timely and accurate reporting, manage office equipment and supply inventories, and special projects as required.
Responsibilities: DETAILED DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS OF ROLE: PRODUCTION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operations, Administration & Personal Proficiencies
- Manages front desk and answers phone
- Candidate registration and processing, including administering skills assessments when necessary *
- Maintains candidate and client files.
- Monitors the advance account log
- Administers associate payroll and time card processes
- Mail distribution and Fed-Ex administration*
- Distributes resumes and manages Salary Guide requests *
- Manages office equipment and office supply and marketing material inventories
- Ensures timely and accurate branch reporting as directed by the Branch Manager
- Ensures that the branch is in compliance with W-4 and I-9 processing.
- Utilizes technology tools effectively (Searcher/Ajility, MAD, MOD)
- Understands the company's business processes, applies his/her skills to maintain a high level of productivity; is accurate and thorough in delivering quality work and pays attention to all relevant details.
- Picks up on new technical and procedural knowledge quickly, applies new learning to become more effective at work, works to continuously improve him/herself.
- Outstanding verbal, written communication skills, customer service skills, phone etiquette and works well in a fast-paced dynamic atmosphere. Team-oriented mentality.
- Demonstrates strong computer proficiencies. Proficient with Windows - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Where a Receptionist role is present in the branch, the Receptionist assumes these duties
Qualifications: COMPETENCIES: SKILLS, EDUCATION &/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience highly recommended.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Minimum one year of related administrative or office support experience.
- Staffing industry experience is preferred but not essential
SENIOR OFFICE COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Senior Office Coordinator
- Minimum of 3 years w/Company
- Recommended by Branch and Area Management
- 2 years of consistent very good to outstanding performance evaluations