Overview: Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Office Coordinator
position requires an employee to perform all function necessary to practice the Accounting Principals Quality Policy of conformance to requirements by successfully organizing the flow of applicants, telephone communications, mail and branch office files.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
(those functions actually required to perform the position, the removal of which would fundamentally change the job)
- Arrive promptly for the opening of branch.
- Answer and route incoming calls.
- Maintain organized files of client correspondence and active and inactive applicant files.
- Complete hours/work verification forms.
- Greet visitors and applicants for testing and interviewing.
- Schedule appointments and track no-shows.
- Distribute messages, mail and incoming faxes.
- Maintain an alphabetical Job Order binder.
- Additional administrative functions for the office.
This list of "Essential Functions" is not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements. ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS:
(although not fundamental to the job, these functions are required to be performed periodically or infrequently or may be reassigned)
- Collate employment packets.
- Produce correspondence and marketing materials.
- Order, maintain and distribute office supplies.
- Complete credit checks
- Assist in credit and collections.
- May be responsible for pay/bill functions.
- Computer, phone, fax machine, copier, printer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with a PC based system.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- Customer service skills.
- 6 months prior experience with multi-line phone system helpful.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Team player.
- Ability to meet deadlines.