Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
is responsible for utilizing existing strategies to source and pre-screen candidates to fill temporary and/or direct hire finance, office, and/or other professional job orders for a variety of clients. Assists with building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Provides administrative support to Recruiters and management.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Pre-screens candidates and schedules interviews as necessary.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Responds to basic candidate and/or temporary employee inquiries and escalates as necessary.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements.
- Assists with coordinating recruiting event logistics.
- Completes other administrative tasks as required.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of up to six (6) months of recruiting and/or customer service experience is required. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to adapt to the business environment quickly.
- Ability to work productively in a team environment.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.