Overview: Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Staffing Manager
role is responsible for networking, sourcing, interviewing and successfully matching professional candidates to client profiles to fulfill client orders for temporary, temp-to-hire and specific permanent positions.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Interview, screen, and test applicants to determine their skill set and individual characteristics to assess placement opportunities.
- Maintain documentation of Associates' work history, testing, absences and work order information in the COSMOS database.
- Document reasons for termination in COSMOS for the purpose of Worker's Compensation/ Unemployment inquiries.
- Develop and maintain leads in database of prospective clients.
- Perform quality calls to candidates providing coaching and mentoring to ensure the successful completion of the assigned position.
- Provide management and counseling to prospective, current assignment and direct hire candidates.
- Conduct field marketing calls to prospective clients, in an effort to identify new business opportunities through skill marketing.
- Maintain accurate and current information, as well as any related documents for all current and targeted potential clients.
- Provide potential leads to sales personnel.
- Maintain minimum standard performance measures including weekly activity requirements for connects, interviews and leads, as well as established monetary productivity requirements.
- Market new business by placing recruiting ads and participating in trade shows/job fairs.
- Negotiate pay rates to maintain GM%.
- Manage house accounts for growth of revenue.
- Demonstrate industry knowledge or functional expertise.
- Ensure company policy as well as federal and state employment law compliance.
- Exhibit the Accounting Principals/Ajilon Professional Services core values of respect, responsibility, honesty and integrity in all working relationships with clients, candidates, vendors and coworkers.
- Apply the Adecco Group NA core values and beliefs of team spirit, customer focus, responsibility and entrepreneurship to provide the maximum benefit to our workforce.
- Participate in professional/community boards and projects.
- Assist Associates in career counseling and resume revisions.
- Train Associates on the time card process and work with branch coordinator to process payroll.
- Manage relationships with client company by partnering to provide staffing solutions.
- Tour client facilities in order to gain full understanding of clients' goals and objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proven track record in working with people in calm/efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Prior customer service/sales experience helpful.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- 1 year of employment industry or HR experience helpful.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.