Overview: Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Strategic Director manages the activities related to diagnostics for the retail method, follow up on specific action items from the training, roll outs for "pillar" training, process efficiency/quality; perform colleague coaching/training related to compliance, quality, and the retail method; support SVP with sales and operational reporting analysis. Ensure the effective training of all new hires and implement approved policies and procedures to increase operating efficiency.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with branch, region and division management to ensure strategies for retail method processes are developed in consideration of market needs and trends and effectively implemented in branches. Drive training efforts in the branches, ensuring that branch activities for each pillar are planned, measured and followed up.
- Conduct Retail Method Diagnostic Completions for each branch on an annual basis, along with feedback and follow-up on market approach, on-going analysis and where to focus call planning efforts.
- Conduct Market Approach analysis and training every 6 months.
- Participate in the training of all new Branch Managers in Standard Operating Procedures, control procedures, A/R management and HR policies.
- Ensure the effective training of all new hires on Standard Operating procedures, processes and quality customer service delivery. Plan new hire training schedules and hands-on follow-up training in all aspects of the retail method.
- Document colleague training as required and offer career development plan recommendations to region and division for internal colleagues.
- For offices without a Manager, act as interim branch manager if needed and provide infrastructure, manage financial goals and lead by example. Screen potential manager candidates and assist in training of new manager hire.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are implemented and firmly followed at assigned branches by providing weekly and monthly operational reporting analysis. Assist with implementation of key company projects, including pricing initiatives. Work to continually increase operating efficiency. Act as liaison to solve corporate support issues and questions from the field. Special projects for SVP's.
- Review branch results of Quarterly Performance Reviews (QPR) with Quality Auditor (QA). Work with Branch Managers and staff to create effective action plans for improvements. Coach and train staff in action plan areas as needed and follow up to ensure action plans are implemented .
- Collaborate with the branch and regional management to define and conduct quality and compliance related training as needed.
- Review reports on compliance and process efficiency scoring. Take corrective action as warranted.
- Foster a business climate throughout the Division focusing on improving and maintaining the highest level of client service and quality deliverables.
- Establish, foster and maintain working relationships with Colleagues, senior management and clients.
Qualifications: MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree required, plus at least three years API experience in at least 2 roles.
- Recruiter experience required; Supervisory/Management experience preferred.
- Sales experience required, P&L management required. Ability to multi-task with excellent oral/written communication, presentation, organization and strong decision making skills required.
- Proficient in Ajility and/or Cosmos, MS Office and Windows.
- A minimum of 50% travel is required for this position.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.