Overview: The Vice President, Paladin
job will be responsible for driving growth in our Paladin line of business by developing and delivering strategic training and sales support resources for this division/brand. The candidate will identify growth and training opportunities to drive our finance and accounting temporary staffing business nationwide.
** This job can be located anywhere within the United States **
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Collaborates with senior field management to define sales strategy, competitive landscape and desired market position for each market, nationally.
- Works with senior and local management to identify training needs and market development
- Makes suggestions for improvements, and follows up to ensure execution of plan.
- Prepares and analyzes key metrics to identify additional sales development and market expansion opportunities.
- Provides recommendations for new market locations for expansion and growth opportunities.
- Develops marketing and training materials for new market launches.
- Works with marketing to lead brand awareness campaign and sales collateral consistent with desired market position.
- Works with strategic sales team to identify and develop national account opportunities for API.
- Helps to identify new networking organizations and sponsorships.
- Identifies and defines new product and service offerings to further expand market share and improve service mix.
- Develops training and marketing materials surrounding specialty offerings.
- Ensures effective training in all new markets and for new service offerings.
- Provides reporting and analysis to senior management.
- Provides budget and forecasting support.
- Provides hiring support for local Managing Directors and Sales/Recruiting colleagues.
- Supports company retention objectives.
- Acts as liaison to resolve headquarter support issues specific to Paladin.
- Participates in strategic planning and communicates direction to branches.
- Supports consistent training for staff development.
- Reviews and monitors financial measurements as applicable.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in business or related field plus a mnimum of five (5) years in the staffing industry managing recruiting, sales, and operations staff. National sales experience highly desirable. Willingness and ability to travel required. Minimum of nine (9) years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. COMPETENCIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Advanced skills in consultatively selling, in addition to excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Ability to communicate with and effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Ability to establish strategic direct sales and marketing plans.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply sound leadership practices, including developing employees by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to improve performance.
- Knowledge of training methodologies and the ability to develop and deliver training to various levels of employees.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply best practices and standards in sales and account management operations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled