Posted: December 14, 2016
Reference ID: 884896220
Adecco is currently assisting local clients in their search to fill multiple Accounting Professional positions in Redding, CA. These are temporary-to-hire and direct hire opportunities. As an Accounting Professionals you will be responsible for functions such as accounts receivables and payables, general ledgers, budgeting, financial reporting and bank reconciliations. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for these Accounting Professional positions include:
- Completing monthly close for the business unit
- Perform account analysis
- Post and reconcile journal entries
- Prepare and analyze financial reports
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting
- Direct day-to-day aspects of financial operations
- Perform cost accounting related to production, materials, job costing, inventory processing
- A/R, A/P and Invoicing functions
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in all aspects of Accounting
- AA degree required, bachelors preferred
- Must have advanced knowledge with accounting/billing software and Excel
- Must have the ability to do multiple bank reconciliations
- Type a minimum of 45 wpm
- Proficiency in accounting procedures, i.e. GAAP, tax returns, audits
- Proven leadership skills in managing a 1-2 employee department
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Experience in Human Resources Duties a plus
- Positive, service-oriented attitude
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Pay for these positions vary DOE. All levels of Accounting Professionals encouraged to apply.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these Accounting Professional positions in Redding, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled