Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for an Accounting/Bookkeeper Position in Fresno, CA. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper with Accounts Payable experience and strong data entry skills to maintain financial records including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
• Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Receives, approves, and investigates client's accounts payable invoices.
• Handles investments and client payroll.
• Complete tax forms.
• Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements.
• Process accounts payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Proven bookkeeping and accounts payable experience.
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounts payable/receiving principles.
• Data entry skills with a knowledge of numbers.
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
• Experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
Click on Apply now to be considered for this Bookkeeper/Accounting position in Fresno, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.