Accounting / HR Speicalist
Location: Solon, Ohio
Posted: February 03, 2017
Reference ID: 882745676
Reports to the Controller and HR Mgr, This position provides data analysis, project management, and other administrative support for the Accounting and Human Resources departments. The Accounting / Human Resources Specialist proactively assists the Plant Controller and the HR Manager with a variety of projects and day-to-day activities. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
Required experience -
Strong with MS Office suite such as Word, Excel, Outlook and administrative skills
They will train the right person to process Payroll, using the program "Paycom"
• Assists with data analysis, research, and other special projects
• Enters daily production and scrap data from operations sheets
• Files daily accounting and HR paperwork
• Answers inbound company phone line
• Greets visitors
• Prepares conference room for meetings, orders food
• Maintains the conference room and copier room, including copy, fax, and postage machines
• Orders and maintains office supplies.
• Sorts and distributes incoming mail; prepares outgoing mail
• Updates mail/phone directory and organizational chart
• Performs other duties as requested by each department leader
Personality Fit -
Bubbly, good attitude, positive, outgoing personality, eager and willing each day consistently