A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Accounting Specialist in Mt. Vernon, WA for a temporary opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below ¿ Apply Now!
Responsibilities for assembler roles include but are not limited to:
• Process and research vendor invoices.
• Process employee expense reports, including review for proper documentation and manage third party travel expenses.
• Prepare monthly intercompany transactions.
• Review and process travel and other purchasing credit card invoices.
• Month-end preparation of journals, reconciliations, and cross-charges to other PACCAR entities.
• Participate in the internal control testing and initiate process improvements.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Associates Degree preferred.
• 2+ years relevant accounts payable work experience.
• Strong customer service, excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently, handling multiple priorities while meeting non-negotiable deadlines.
• Strong PC skills - intermediate Excel.
SAP experience desired.
Wage for this position is $22.00 to $24.00/hr. This is a temporary 2-3 month opportunity.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.