- Billing (invoice creation/return authorization/credits)
- Ability to audit sales orders for accuracy prior to processing; this includes review of contracts, revenue recognition, creation of custom billing schedules, etc.
- Account provisioning.
- Ability to complete other ad hoc projects
- Ability to work with team members & other departments at various locations globally
- Experience with a fast paced month end close process
- Minimum of 1 year experience in billing
- Detail oriented
- College degree preferred but not required
Provides administrative support for the accounting function including the areas of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions.
Job duties may include: typing, filing, verifying records, data entry, generation invoices and purchase orders, opening mail, simple data entry, basic journal entries, balancing A/R or A/P records, process expense reports and other administrative tasks Researches and respond to internal or external inquiries; working closely with local subsidiaries finance staff. May audit expenses and payment requests against corporate policies. Assigned special projects as needed.
Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from standard practice is needed. Normally receives detailed instructions for new assignments. Reading, writing and arithmetic skills needed. Familiarity with spreadsheet applications. 1 - 2 years of related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.