Looking for an exciting accounts payable opportunity at a premier fintech firm in San Francisco's Financial District?
Due to an internal promotion, the Director of this accounting team is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk with notable expertise using NetSuite!
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience, works well within a dynamic team environment, and is ready to start immediately. If you are interested in gaining experience in the tech industry and are readily available to jump right in, apply today!
- Entering invoices against POs and non-POs
- Processing check requests
- Reviewing aging and preparing cash forecasts and actuals for several accounts – USD as well as international
- Writing checks in NetSuite
- Processing weekly check runs
- Maintaining supplier master with all required information
- Preparing wire forms with accurate banking information
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Researching when needed
- Applying wire payments in NetSuite
- Sending invoices out for approval and follow-up with the requester as needed until approval is obtained
- Other tasks as assigned (open mail, scan invoices, mail check, etc.)
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.