Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
- Proficient in data entry Invoice/PO Match
- Proficient and knowledgeable in all areas of payables.
- Ability to work and produce in a high volume Invoice and PO Processing; data enter daily 250 invoices accuarcy rate 98.5%
- Ability to manage high volume research to achieve timely resolution
- High volume customer and internal partnership collaboration to resolve invoice/Po issues
- Respond to and interact with various business partners; vendors/suppliers inquiries
- Work as individual contributor and team contributor
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Provide support and assistance to field staff regarding invoices/po issues
- Ensure invoice disputes are followed through and resolved for vendor payment
- Communicate with vendors to determine the validity of information and resolve issues timely
- Build and manage vendor and partner relationships.
- A strong knowledge and experience in AP systems; PO systems is required, preferably Oracle and Great Plains
- High school diploma and/or some college experience
- 3-5 years of Accounts Payable processing invoices; purchase orders; and customer service experience in a high volume AP & Customer Service environment
- Ability to work independently and produce results in a repetitive work process
- Ease, flexibility and adaptability to changing work environment
- Self-starter; with the ability to work independently and as a team
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.