Responsible for verification process for all payment disbursements and processes to include controls, checks and balances. Responsible for any banking related processes to include but not limited to daily positive pay verifications, EFTs, escheatment, unclaimed property, stop/voids/reissues. Primary responsibilities include facilitation and maintenance of accurate payments, policy compliance, and system troubleshooting.
- Verification and reconciliation for all daily payment process, to include checks, EFT and IACH
- Review and respond to all positive pay exceptions in accordance with bank deliverables
- Responsible for the review and completion of all stop payments, EFT, correction vouchers, check copies, RBE and unclaimed property.
- Responsible for the research, coding and deposit of all vendor/customer refund checks.
- Responsible for wire transfer review and clearing process.
- Research all outstanding checks and manage letter writing campaign to determine if or when payments are turned over to Escheatment.
- Support compliance group insuring payments are in compliance with RRDs business policies and payment guidelines.
- Ensure fiduciary controls governing the disbursement of company funds are in place and adhered to
- Acts as liaison between Accounts Payable and Corporate Treasury
- Performs other tasks as assigned or requested.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.