We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk with experience using SAP software, CRM, and Microsoft Excel. Our ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, attention to detail and is customer and client focused to ensure to deliver excellent customer service! The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
• Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Prints and obtains signatures on all Accounts Payable checks
• Reviews and researches any invoice issues to resolve any discrepancies
• Distributes signed checks as required
• Answers all vendor inquiries
• Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate Accounts Payable files
• Prepares cleared checks for storage
• Assists in monthly closings
• Prepares analysis of accounts, as required
• Performs filing and copying
Required Education and Experience
• High School Diploma, Bachelor's preferred
• Working knowledge of the accounting process is required
• Good mathematical and data entry skills are required
• Good oral and written communication are required
This is a contract to hire role with a pay rate that ranges from $17.00 to $21.00 per hour.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-839-2100 ext. 21573 for consideration for this position.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.