A client in the Construction industry seeks a temporary-to-hire Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an integral part of its rapidly growing team. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. You will report to the Accounting Manager and have opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this dynamic department.
• Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department
• Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; provide compliance with Company policies
• Providing customer service to internal business partners
• Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
• Open, sort and distribute daily department mail
• Sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
• Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
• Perform special projects as assigned
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.