Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Accounts Payable position in Redding, CA. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity. As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for handling accounts payable management, as well as month-end processes. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Accounts Payable job include:
- Accounts Payable-General
- Accounts Payable-Equipment Resale
- Month End A/P Accrual Management
- Some Purchasing & Receiving of IT equipment resale
- Co-assisting with Front desk reception duties each day
- Working with QuickBooks
- Working with and creating Excel spreadsheets
- Working with and creating process documents in Word/ Once Note
- Outlook email management
- Ensuring accuracy in multiple, integrated software systems
-Minimum of 2 years working in an accounting support function
-Intermediate Knowledge of Excel and Outlook
-Beginning to Intermediate knowledge of QuickBooks
- High value of excellence in work quality and work ethic
- Ability to organize and manage multiple streams of information
- A proven ability to learn new systems, and work with multiple systems
- Able to self-motivate and work well both independently as well as part of a team
- Solid critical thinking and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and grow your skills in all areas of Business Accounting
- Love working in a fast-paced growth environment
- Take pride in your positive attitude
- Highly value honor and respect between all team members and clients
Pay for this position is $12-$15/hour, DOE. This is a full-time position with minimal overtime.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounts Payable Clerk position in Redding, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.