Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Summary:
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing a high volume of vendor invoices, while ensuring proper 3-way match. As well as reconciling the Accounts Payable ledger, assisting in the month end accrual process and vendor administration. Key Responsibilities:
- Create new vendor
- Coding invoices
- Reconcile AP to EDD
- AP accruals
- Process benefit payables
- Accounts Payable / Pay Bills in MTK/GFF
- Reconciliation of AP to Purchase Orders (3 Way Match; Price and Quantity)
- Vendor Maintenance, Supplier Statements
- Client Commissions computation
- Reconcile/Submit P-Card/Petty Cash
- Sub-Contractor Billing (milk, water, fruit, etc)
- Process Commissions
- TJV (intercompany transfer of inventory)
- Additional responsibilities as requested
- High School diploma required. Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience required.
- MS Office Experience with proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills required.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.