Position Summary:This position will be responsible for providing analytical support for CVS’ Accounts Payable and Strategic Procurement organizations with a focus on providing accurate and timely financial analyzes and reports that will help drive business initiatives and enhance metric reporting. This position will require the Analyst to coordinate with departments within CVS to track, report, and assist in collection of data to perform analytics as required.
- Monthly analysis and reporting to support CVS’ strategic business decisions
- Work closely the Strategic Procurement and Sourcing teams to define and analyze trends, issues, and savings opportunities within the company’s expenses
- Leverage outside sources to better customize financial analyses and recommendations to drive company and department initiatives
- Analyze the department’s key metrics to identify trends in performance and evaluate potential process improvements that can drive improved results
- Coordinate with other CVS teams to support data collection, cross company initiatives, infrastructure development and process improvements
- Prepare business reports and perform adhoc analysis/reports to support business operations.
- Work with management to support the groups’ SOX compliance audit
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications: - 1+ years of previous financial analysis experience
- 1+ years of MS Office experience
Preferred Qualifications:- Experience working in multiple ERP systems, specifically Hyperion, SAP, and PeopleSoft
- Strong analytical ability, ability to think strategically and learn and process new information quickly
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written and strong interpersonal skills) with an ability to communicate professionally with staff and leadership
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks without direct supervision, while paying strong attention to detail and followup
- Ability to recognize and formulate change for areas of improvement in order to increase productivity and efficiency
- Displays a high degree of organizational agility to help the department to react quickly and successfully to the development of new inefficiencies, processes, and/or technologies or sudden shifts in overall market conditions
- Ability to quickly gather, analyze, and summarize data
- Excellent ability to work with other departments as necessary
- Strong organization and analytical Skills
- Eager to gain new experience and qualifications
Education: Verifiable Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Degrees in Finance or Accounting, or MBA with a similar concentration preferred
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/