Position Summary: This position will focus on processing Non-Merchandise invoices into the CVS payables systems. This includes executing payments for non-merchandise vendors, reviewing invoices to ensure approvals received from appropriate levels of the organization and that coding of account/cost center are accurate; verification of vendor identification numbers and address to ensure the payments are processed and received to the correct address and vendor; research open invoices, deductions, and discrepancies; work with the team to communicate with vendors and all departments within the organization to determine payment status.
- Research, analyze, and resolve supplier issues in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency at all times and respond to issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Work with the team to communicate and correspond both internally and externally to address & resolve disputes
- Process adjustments and payments in accordance with the CVS Supplier Policy
- Invoice entry both via manual entry or performing excel uploads
- Verify uploads/Ariba request following established procedures
- Distribute invoices to appropriate departments for coding and approval for payments
- Sorting of mail
- Make recommendations for improvements within the area
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- Excellent decision making ability and independent reasoning skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written and strong interpersonal skills) with an ability to communicate professionally with staff and suppliers
- Highly organized and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle a high volume workload while maintaining accuracy as well as prioritize work
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle workload changes as they occur
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks without direct supervision, while paying strong attention to detail and follow-up Required Qualifications: - 1+ years of MS Office experience Preferred Qualifications: - Experience working in multiple ERP systems, specifically SAP and PeopleSoft
- Prior Accounts Payable Experience, specifically with researching payment variances Education: Verifiable High School diploma or GED required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/