An Accounts Payable Specialist is needed for a dynamic opportunity with our Accountemps Salaried Professional Service. As the Accounts Payable Specialist you will be responsible for:
• Preparing matching, batching, coding and entering invoices
• Entering, posting and reconciling batches
• Researching and resolving AP or AR issues with customers or vendors
• Updating and reconciling sub-ledger to the general ledger
• Maintaining cash applications, account reconciliations and chargebacks
As an Accountemps Salaried Professional, you are a full-time employee and work as a dedicated resource for clients of our Accountemps division. Accountemps Salaried Professionals will enjoy the stability and benefits of a full-time job with the flexibility and new challenges of our diverse engagements.
• You receive our full Fortune 500 benefit package, including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
• You are paid for all major holidays, one floating holiday per quarter and Choice Time Off accruing at 2.0 hours per week.
• You are guaranteed 37.5 hours per week whether you are on engagement or not. So even if you are in between engagements, you still get paid.
• While on engagement, you are paid hourly so you are paid for the hours you work and you will receive overtime for anything over 40 hours in a week.
As an Accountemps Salaried Professional you have an opportunity to be a part of the finest group of finance and accounting professionals in the industry! For more information on this unique career position offered exclusively through Accountemps Salaried Professional Service, please register on-line at www.accountemps.com.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.