GDBA's Accounting Division is hiring a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our Accounts Payable Team. This candidate will work closely with GDBA associates, vendors, and our Accounting Manager. What We Want
What You'll Do
- Experience with financial/ERP software. Familiarity with Sage 100 - is a big plus.
- Preferred experience with Expense Report systems, like Certify and Concur
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively with our Accounting team
- 4-year college degree in Accounting, Finance, or a business-related field is preferred
- Must pass a pre-employment background investigation, and drug and nicotine screening
- Manage full-cycle Accounts Payable services, including but not limited to:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
- Assist with expense reports and corporate American Express statements;
- Assist with weekly payment approval;
- Coordinate electronic payments to vendors;
- Enter data into billing software and other relevant databases;
- Maintain AP spreadsheet and reports;
- Work with multiple entries in accounting software;
- Reconcile accounts payable to the general ledger;
- Accurate posting of entries to ensure month-end closing is completed on time;
- Communicate with vendors to address inquiries and provide process guidance;
- Participate in strategic planning for accounting activities;
- Assist in budgeting as requested by our Accounting Manager;
- Identify areas of improvement and create new mechanisms to promote efficiency, organization, and accuracy.
- Long-Term Opportunities . We encourage our associates to develop and deploy their strengths. At GDBA, ideas matter.
- Benefits . Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and a 401-K Retirement Plan.
- Company Perks . GDBA offers its associates gym and massage allowances, as well as corporate discount memberships.
- Nicotine-Free . GDBA is proud to be a nicotine-free workforce.
A little about us:
Gavin de Becker & Associates is a 520-member firm that provides protective security, logistical support, and advice to public figures, prominent families, government officials, government agencies, police departments, universities, large corporations, and at-risk individuals.