Accounts Payable Specialist_MO
Posted: October 18, 2016
Reference ID: 157137180
•Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Input AP invoices into the accounting system and or P2P application and perform PO matching as required.
• Maintain a large volume of data entry on a daily basis.
• Receive email and telephone inquiries from vendors and district personnel and respond to their questions in a timely manner.
• Research invoice status as needed.
• Assist with quality control of batch entries.
• Ability to multitask and focus on the task at hand.
1-3 years' experience or recent accounting graduate
When are you available to start?
How many years of experience do you have with the following:
To Apply: Apply Online by selecting "Apply Now" so your resume will be sent directly to the recruiter.
Adecco Group offers Consultant benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants required pass a Criminal Background and Drug screen prior to employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.