Adecco Group has an immediate opening for a position as an A/R Analyst- San Francisco, CA.
A/R Analyst- San Francisco, CA.
$27.54 hrly (up to-depending on exp)
Desired Start Date: 12/28/2016
End Date: 06/27/2017
****** This is an A/R Analyst role ********
The AR Analyst assists in write-off process operationally. This position is vital for Client to remove uncollectable accounts from the AR and place them with third party agencies for recovery. This position partners with customers, internal peers, and manages the relationship with our third party collection agencies. It requires utilizing sound judgment under potentially tense situations. Communication must be courteous while applying both Client policies and customer needs/wants.
• Assists in bad debt/write-off process for SFDC business both functionally and operationally. Serves as the focal point for all write-off process activities and reporting for AMER, EMEA, ROWH and APAC
• Researches cases as needed to supply third party agencies with analyses and facts to support collection efforts in matters where disputes arise or the customer alleges facts contrary to the SFDC placement information
• Performs research on new bad debt accounts to accurately allocate earned and unearned revenue, adjustments, and placement amounts
• Maintains Global Write-off data to record attrited account information in order to analyze trends and improve bad debt predictability and recovery
• Analyzes bad debt/write-off process and leads in the formulation, design, and testing of any process enhancement
• Initiates data analyses that enables Management to gain new insight over time into operations and problem solving.
• Provides administrative support to the Global Bad Debt Manager, and the VP or Credit and Collections and Collections as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• Demonstrated participation in a business process improvement
• Excels in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing strict deadlines
• Insightful and able to develop creative solutions to problems
• Thrives in a team environment
• Effective at communicating both in writing and verbally
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Client experience is a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Order A/R Analyst- San Francisco, CA. position should- APPLY NOW!
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.