Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Workday is seeking a skilled Accounts Receivable Billing Analyst
who wants to make their mark on a growing organization. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast-pace environment. The Accounts Receivable Billing Analyst will report directly to the Professional Services Accounting Revenue Manager and will work closely with multiple departments within the company. To be successful in this role, the individual must be able to manage multiple deadlines, have strong analytical skills, be detail oriented and display a high level of organizational skills.PRIMARY JOB TASK DESCRIPTIONS:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Responsible for creating and sending Professional Services invoices to customers.
- Maintain billing information on customer accounts.
- Investigate and resolve billing queries.
- Review customer contracts.
- Issue refunds and billing adjustments.
- Assist with month end billing and accounting responsibilities, such as account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Update procedural documentation.
- Special projects as assigned.
- One to two years of accounts receivable (or similar) experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills are necessary, including Excel.
- General accounting experience preferred.
- Accounting / Finance or other business degree preferred.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong ability to follow through and take ownership of issues.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Customer service focused and solution oriented.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to work independently.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.