Large company in the Atlanta area is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team on the temporary to permanent basis.
This position will be responsible for the billing/invoicing and cash application/reconciliation functions. In this role, the individual will be responsible for, but not limited to, invoicing, subscription management, processing adjustments, account reconciliation, customer account set up / management, posting/tracking payments and resolving billing/payment disputes and inquiries.
The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, able to prioritize and multitask, possess strong analytical, organizational and communication skills with a proven track record of success in accounts receivable.
· 2+years' experience in Accounts Receivable or financial analysis
· Working with customers to resolve billing issues
· Month end closing processes and knowledge of account principles
· Experience working in a team environment
· Oracle Accounts Receivable (11i or 12R) strongly preferred
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume to Caroline.Goode@accountemps.com.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.