A well respected, growing food-service organization is looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Clerk on a long-term temporary-to-hire basis. In this role, you will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Receivable (A/R) from collections all the way through posting cash. This dynamic team environment offers you a great work space/office, excellent perks and great career advancement opportunity. This position reports to the Director of Accounting.
• Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance
• General accounting and administration support: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
• Correct transaction documents, which may require revision of other documents or entries as well as the original; may initiate other actions
• Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
• Post financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, manually or by electronic equipment
• Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
• Assist in budgetary control by monitoring budgets and originating or verifying adjustments and transfers
• Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
• AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
• Excellent data entry skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical
• Entry-level considered
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your resume to Candice.Falkner@Accountemps.com.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.