Accounts Receivable Clerk - 1st Shift
Posted: January 28, 2017
Reference ID: 1942728347
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Accounting Clerk in City Of Industry. This is for a temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Accounting Clerk you will compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep office financial records complete. Accounting Clerks will also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other associates. The ideal candidate is productive, values confidentiality, is hardworking, and possesses good math skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
This position provides a variety of administrative and clerical work for the Finance Department assisting in the Accounts payable and/or receivable area. Under general supervision, performs a variety of detailed accounting duties in accordance with standard accounting procedures.
Responsibilities for this Accounting Clerk job include:
- Receives and processes vendor invoices as part of preparation for payments
• Vendor invoice initial processing (receiving, organizing, coding, scanning and filing).
• Will do data entry, research purchase orders and identify invoice discrepancies.
• Verifies invoices for quantity, unit pricing and communicate with warehouse for discrepancy issues.
• Assist in preparing credit memos.
• Properly organize and file all documents and paid invoices.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• 1 to 3 yrs accounts payable and/or receivable experience
• High school diploma
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Familiarity with accounting terms
• Knowledge of data entry into SAP is a plus
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounting Clerk job in City Of Industry or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled