Accounts Receivable Clerk
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Clerk in Akron, NY. This is for a Part-Time, Temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will compute, classify, and enter data to keep office financial records complete. The ideal candidate is productive, values confidentiality, is hardworking, and possesses good math skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Accounting Clerk job include:
- Business to business collections
- Maintaining customer files
- Contacting delinquent accounts
- Apply payments to customer accounts
- Research any billing discrepancies
- Other related duties as assigned
- High School/GED
- Data Entry
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
- Customer service
- Collection experience preferred
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounts Receivable Clerk job in Akron, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled