A growing Accountemps DFW area client has an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional. In this position, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. The team needs a self-starter to join the accounting team! You will be processing AR, handling 200+ invoices per week, with high attention to detail. If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package, this could be a great match for you.
If you're interested in this opportunity, email your resume to Tyler Huss, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com today!
• Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks at field sites, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll liaison activities
• Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers
• Input timesheet data
• Verify of documents and codes
• Process payments and compiling segments of monthly closings and annual reports
• Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
• Provides information as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holder
• Collections: contact existing clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
• AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
• 3+ years of relevant experience in receivable/accounts payable
• Bookkeeping experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills in basic accounts payable and accounting policy
• Detail oriented, accurate and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE magazine's list of ""World's Most Admired Companies"" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.