Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Accounts Receivables Clerk in Muncie, IN. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
- Accounts Receivables Clerk is responsible for all accounts receivable related administrative functions, including contacting delinquent customers via phone to secure payment, assisting with printing and mailing of statements, reviewing account histories with customers, and posting payments, credit memos and adjustments.
- Daily duties include heavy phone activity and computer use, as well as filing and faxing of customer invoices and information.
- Daily accuracy of work is necessary for inventory control and accountability.
- Candidates who can quickly work with excel exports from the systems, formatting and organizing data.
- Exporting, combining, optimizing related PDF¿s from our document management system and using macro-enabled excel files to send emails en-mass.
Associates Degree in Accounting or Business related field
Three (3) or four (4) years experience in credit collections, preferable with a manufacturing or distribution operation
Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Working knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Act and state and federal statutes relative to collection activities
Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others, both verbally and in writing
Flexible to effectively adapt to changing conditions and job assignments
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.