Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Accounting Clerk with an HR background in Santa Fe Springs. This is for a long term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Accounting Clerk you will compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep office financial records complete. Accounting Clerks will also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other associates. The ideal candidate is productive, values confidentiality, . If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Accounts Receivable job include:
• Log incoming A/R checks on ledger and invoices
• Enter AP invoices in system and ledger
• A/P checks will be given, need to be logged onto the ledger card, checks and mailed
• Resolve any issues with Vendors
• Month end balancing
• Time card verification for payroll
• Answer phones
• Responsible for daily invoicing and logging all information in ledger.
• Collect/Resolve past due invoices
• Must have a background in H.R
• AS in Business/Accounting required - BS preferred
• JobBoss knowledge +++
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position in Santa Fe Springs or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.