A growing e-commerce company has an excellent project opportunity for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional. In this position, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. The team is rapidly growing into their new location and needs a self starter to join the accounting team! You will be processing full-cycle AP, handling 200+ invoices per week, with high attention to detail. If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package, this could be a great fit for you. You will begin as a temporary employee with the opportunity for conversion into a full-time position.
• Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks at field sites, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll liaison activities
• Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers
• Input timesheet data
• Verify of documents and codes
• Process payments and compiling segments of monthly closings and annual reports
• Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
• Provides information as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holder
• Collections: contact existing clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.